Most people are confused by the word Webinar even though it’s really just a fusion between “web” and “seminar” – or a virtual, interactive, educational tool. Some people are wondering – how effective are webinars for start-ups and from a marketing stand-point?
Great question! Webinars are rated as the 2nd most effective method for delivering B2B content! But only 62% of marketers are using them.
The main benefits of hosting webinars include:
- Reach your audience quickly and effectively – easily able to target!
- Build a rapport with your clients – it’s “face-to-face” and one-on-one to the client
- Cost-effective without sacrificing leads – you’re reaching a large audience for a fraction of the cost of face to face engagements with each client
- Your audience saves money too! – info at the tip of their fingers without travel costs
- Portable/On-Demand – clients can view webinars on their laptops, desktops, projection screens and even tablets and mobile phones anywhere and everywhere.
- Green – an attractive quality, as it preserves the environment by decreasing travel and usage of materials such as paper!
Let’s be honest – it’s always great to make money isn’t it? But, it’s even more awesome when you pair that with lead generation, which has added benefits such as: alleviating travel costs for clients and the business, and being portable and environmentally friendly!
Here are a few tips for creating an awesome webinar:
- Know your audience – gear the presentation towards them. Tweet This
- Choose an engaging topic – people are more likely to tune in if it’s exciting. Tweet This
- If possible – invite a guest on who is an expert on your topic. Tweet This
- Be interactive – create a question and answer period in real time to interact with viewers.Tweet This
- Send out an email invite in advance. Tweet This
- Constantly remind subscribers on all social media outlets – create a sense of urgency!Tweet This
- Send out a last-minute email to subscribers reminding them of the time. Tweet This
- Send a last-minute invite to those who haven’t yet registered. Tweet This
- Present your webinar and have fun! Tweet This
So, get creative! and use a webinar to engage your clients! It helps to create a rapport with clients, engage new subscribers and maintain long-lasting business relationships!
Also, check out this infographic below for a quick and easy way to create your webinar!
— Exchangeleads (@Exchangeleads) September 1, 2014