We have an exciting lineup of top marketing and sales keynotes lined up for our audience all over the world:
Two How-to Prospecting Strategies to Get More Leads
- In the first 30 seconds of a prospecting call you have to grab prospects’ attention enough to avoid an immediate brush off. Once you do that, if you’re lucky, you have 4 minutes to set an appointment.
- Here’s how to create a 4 minute conversation to peak interest, begin establishing a relationship and close an appointment.
- In spite of all the emails flying into your prospects’ inboxes, email is still an effective prospecting strategy. However, how you write your emails is evolving.
- Here are 4 new email strategies to get more responses from elusive prospects.
The Challenge of Change
- Why change is difficult ( especially if you are already successful)
- Actions and attitudes to become comfortable with change
- The benefits of embracing the “Opportunities of Change”